LCHF – Snack – “Chocolate Mousse” Alternative
There are times when on this
diet lifestyle that you will crave something like a pudding. It is natural! It happens to everyone. How you approach it is what matters.
I would have cravings for chocolate.
Luckily I have found something that satisfies the craving… High Fat “Chocolate Mousse”.
What you need:
- High Fat / Double Cream Greek Style Yoghurt
- Canderel Sweetener
- Cocoa Power (unsweetened)
- Dish out the Yoghurt into a bowl (as much as you want), in the example above it is about 8x Tablespoons heaped
- Add 2x teaspoons Cocoa Powder (the more you add the darker and bitter it becomes)
- Add 1x sachet Canderel Sweetener.
- Mix well
- Add 1x more sachet Canderel Sweetener.
- Mix well
- Enjoy! Taste the flavor!
In the above example I happened to have and use Woolworths Double Cream Greek Style Plain Yoghurt. I have also used Dairybelle Greek Style Yoghurt as well as Lancewood Yoghurt – watch out for a yoghurt shoot out post 🙂
So there you have it. A quick, easy snack that you can enjoy in front of the television or for pudding.
Do you have any pudding alternatives?